Sunday, August 2, 2009

An Open Letter to Gomez the Band

Hello to any and all rock gods looking on from above or below,

Here is my proposed set list for tomorrow's show at the Wiltern:

"A New Tide" in its entirety, especially Win Park Slope into Bone Tired.
Encores: Trombone, Rosemary, Machismo (the latter two are favorites I've never heard live).

OR:

We Don't Know Where We're Going
Love is Better than a Warm Trombone
Win Park Slope-> Bone Tired
Revolutionary Kind
Buena Vista
Ruff Stuff
Get Myself Arrested
In Our Gun
Emergency Surgery
Little Pieces (since it was in Grey's)
How We Operate (see above)

Encore:
Make No Sound
Rosemary (seriously, you could walk onstage and play that and walk off and I'd be quite pleased.)

Cheers! I'll be the short girl with curly hair in the front row screaming my freaking head off.

--Jackie

No comments: