Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hot Link Wednesday

And we're back. Viva USA! Viva Mexico! Viva England!

Here's an article about the lack of comment on the referee's call in the US/Slovenia game. I have a love/hate relationship with FIFA's refusal to use instant replay - on one hand, it keeps the game's old-school roots, but on the other, it really blows when the ref obviously makes the wrong call. Thanks Sister for the links.

In Lee Wochner's blog, he writes about the so-called Millenial Generation, which I am in just under the wire (*"lucky me," she writes sarcastically*) - those born from 1981-2002.

DM Graphics has a new website (I wrote the About Us section, which features a pic of Bear)! Also please become a fan on Facebook. I'm trying to introduce my dad's company into this millenium (and only 10 years late).

That's it for now, but I reserve the right to come back and add more links throughout the day. Happy hump day, and happy World Cup!

No comments: